Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First cool Heroscape design

This was the first design that I created and built up that was pretty complex and I really liked it. I called it Dueling Castles. The base of each castle is on a platue and the castles are connected. at two levels:

Dueling Castles
I made this first but didnt like that the path leading up to the castle was not double figure freindly.

So I changed it to be like this:
Dueling Castles

Dueling Castles

Dueling Castles
Zombies and Serpents are going after the glyphs on the lowest level!

This was a two player layout. David and I played it. It was fun.

Here is the Virtualscape file.

2 comments:

Fauz said...

That is a slick design. You put a lot of thought and interesting features in that setup. I'm going to have to copy that.

Anonymous said...

Could you please update the VirtualScape link? (or provide the PDF?) This map is WAY too awesome not to be recreated and played on. ;D